Glen Iris Primary School prides itself on involving parents, guardian, family and caregivers in the education of our students. The school also places a high priority on maintaining a safe environment for all students.
In order to achieve these two objectives, 'Working with Children' checks are required for any volunteer who participates in school activities which require the volunteer to have direct contact with children, supervised or otherwise.
WWWC Policy available in the School Policies document.
The application process is relatively simple:
STEP 1 - Complete the online application form:
• Go to the WWC Check website
• Complete the form online
• Print out the application summary with all the details you entered
STEP 2 - Visit a participating Australia Post outlet to lodge your application in person, taking with you:
• The application summary printout
• Relevant proof of identity documents
• A passport size photo
• The application fee, if you are applying for an Employee card
Most applications are processed within 4-6 weeks.
For more details, visit the WWC Check website.